Monday, January 27, 2014

I DO Love Chocolate!!

Here is another great image from SBS called "I Love Chocolate Rio". She is part of the Emos Valentines line. They are all great...you really need to go check them out. We-theDT- have been focusing on this line of images and posting one every day since the 14th of January on the SCC Blog. If you have not been over there to check them out it is a MUST because the DT has been doing a FABULOUS job with these images!!!
I wanted this to be spectacular but my power has been blinking and I was afraid I was going to lose power before I got this done and posted so I rushed it. I am going to give it to one of my grand daughters for Valentines Day and I think she will still like it. They love getting handmade things from me. They are only 5 and 6 so I hope they never outgrow that! 
Well, here she is:
I Love Chocolate Rio

Copics used:

Hair: RV09-06-04-02
Hearts: R89-39-37-35
Clothes: R85-83-81
BG49-32-13-11-10
Blacks:100-N10-7-4
Eyes: B16-14-12
I also added some stickles here and there to give her a bit of bling!!
Until later....happy coloring!!!!

1 comment:

Emily Shroom said...

She's gorgeous, love the pink and turquoise combination, perfect for a little girl!