Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Happy Birthday, Gloria!!!

My dear friend, Gloria, had a birthday on Saturday, September 14. I drove about 4 hours to spend a couple of days with her and had a REALLY nice time. It is so nice to just sit and chat with her and spend some quiet, quality time with her. 
I took her flowers for her birthday...
...look at a piece of her awesome craft room in the background!! 
(can you spell J-E-A-L-O-U-S??!! lol)


And here is the card I made her...I love this image!
(It is a Wee stamp named Goldie)

I hope you enjoyed my short, quick trip as much as I did Gloria! Love you!!!!!

2 comments:

Maire Gamber said...

Very cute card. I know Gloria loved your card and visit. How nice to have friendslike you!

Woo Hoo! great to have you as a teamie at CMC!

Hugs,
Marie

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous! I'm sure your friend will be thrilled with this one
Hugs Julie P